Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Salary Offered : 4 LPA to 8 LPA
Working Days : 6 Days working ( 2nd Saturday is off )
Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be :
- You will lead and participate in various development projects for products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
- Take Initiative for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
- Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
- Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Roles & Activities :
- Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization)
- Analyse the Scope document.
- Create low-level requirement documents in discussion with different teams.
- Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
- Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
- Create custom modules in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
- Follow the source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
- Follow best practices for secured Software Development.